4 hrs 8 mins
I made this up tonight with the left over produce from my Mom's birthday dinner. I used just a standard bread machine recipe for the dough, but added 2 Tbsp herbs De Provence. The white sauce was Darlene Summers' #21301 with added garlic and tarragon, about 3cloves of the first, 1Tbsp of the second. It might also be good with a whole wheat crust or even a sweet dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your grill to high.
- 2Stretch out the dough on a floured surface. roll cracker thin, you may have to cut in half to make it more manageable.
- 3Place dough on the center of grill and cook with the lid open for about four minutes, or until bottom browns nicely and large bubbles appear. (better pop these).
- 4Flip dough over and cook for two minutes on the other side.
- 5Arrange all ingredients on the more well done side of the dough in the order listed.
- 6Place the pizza back on the grill and cover. Cook for about two minutes or until cheese melts.
- 7If desired, you may place the finished pizza under your oven's broiler for one minute to wilt the greens and brown the feta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 867.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
basic pizza dough