Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 8 mins
I made this up tonight with the left over produce from my Mom's birthday dinner. I used just a standard bread machine recipe for the dough, but added 2 Tbsp herbs De Provence. The white sauce was Darlene Summers' #21301 with added garlic and tarragon, about 3cloves of the first, 1Tbsp of the second. It might also be good with a whole wheat crust or even a sweet dough.
- Preheat your grill to high.
- Stretch out the dough on a floured surface. roll cracker thin, you may have to cut in half to make it more manageable.
- Place dough on the center of grill and cook with the lid open for about four minutes, or until bottom browns nicely and large bubbles appear. (better pop these).
- Flip dough over and cook for two minutes on the other side.
- Arrange all ingredients on the more well done side of the dough in the order listed.
- Place the pizza back on the grill and cover. Cook for about two minutes or until cheese melts.
- If desired, you may place the finished pizza under your oven's broiler for one minute to wilt the greens and brown the feta.