Grilled Veggie French Bread Pizza
This is something I came up with after I tried making a grilled veggie sandwich and found there was something missing. The olives and cheese give it that substance I was looking for.
- Ready In:
- 1 French baguette
- 6 -7 green olives
- 1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 summer squash, sliced
- 1⁄2 sweet red pepper, julianned
- 1 carrot, julianned
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat up your grill. I used a George Foreman grill. If you do not have a grill, you can use a hot skillet.
- Put your veggies in a bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Put veggies on hot grill until they're nice and carmelized.
- Put your French bread in the oven until it's crispy on the outside.
- Slice your French bread in half. Place your olives on the bread and top with Mozzarela cheese. Put under the broiler until the cheese melts.
- Top with veggie mix.
- Feel free to customize by adding tomato sauce or a different mix of veggies, etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION