Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I loved this recipe because I didn't have to cook too much in the house, where in the summer it's too hot . I added to the grill some cherry tomatoes the last 3 min. of grilling time. I also did it on the flat grill instead of the open one. The recipe is from a Betty Crocker Garden Fresh Meals magazine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 small sweet onion, cut in fourths
- 2 red bell peppers or 2 green bell peppers, cut in fourths,remove membrains & seeds
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli, cheese or meat filled
- Mix first 5 ingrdients, set aside.
- Prepare vegetables, brush with some of the oil mixture.
- Place veg.
- on hot grill, close cover, grill on each side tell tender crisp.
- While there cooking, prepare ravioli according to the directions on container, Drain& keep warm.
- Cut all the veg, into bite size pieces, add to ravioli, add desired amount of the oil mixture& toss.
- Add cheese& serve.