1/1 Photo of Grilled Turkey and Swiss Panini Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat skillet or griddle to medium high and spray with nonstick spray.
- 2Spread jam on one piece of bread.
- 3On other piece of bread, place turkey, onion slice, roasted red peppers and swiss cheese.
- 4Place bread spread with jam on top of other side of sandwich and put on griddle.
- 5Cover with a deep pot lid and cook a minute or so (until lightly browned).
- 6Remove lid, flip sandwich carefully and cook other side about a minute of so (until lightly browned).
- 7If sandwich browns before cheese melts, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds or so.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey and Swiss Panini Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.5
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 1020.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 51.4 g