Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe at my local fish market - it's great! I marinate the fish for at least 3 hours - the recipe calls for 30 minutes. Enjoy...
- 2 lbs tuna steaks
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place tuna in plastic zip top bag. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Refrigerate fish for at least 1 hour.
- Remove fish from marinade and place on a lightly oiled grill. Cook fish for 5-6 minutes over moderately hot coals.
- Heat marinade to a boil and remove from heat.
- Turn fish over and baste with marinade and cook for 4-5 more minutes.
- Discard marinade.