Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
My son loves soy sauce and my husband loves horseradish, I love Tuna Steaks. I make this often on the grill. Its done when still pink in the middle. This recipe came from Southern Livings 20th anniversary edition.Not a lot of ingredients, fast and easy!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine soy sauce, maple syrup and horseradish in shallow dish.
- Add tuna, chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove from marinade, coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place tuna on rack over medium coals. cook covered 2 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
This was WONDERFUL!! Thanks so much..
Delicious! We loved how flavorful it was--really complemented the tuna. It's so easy, too. We'll definitely make it again.
Made this for dinner tonight. I'm afraid to say it was just ok for us. The steaks were lovely and tender but we weren't too keen on the flavour and, frankly, I felt the marinade made the tuna taste more fishy. It was nice enough and certainly edible, but we won't rush to have it again. Sorry!