1/1 Photo of Grilled Trout With Cashew and Garlic Butter
From Fresh Food Fast. The whole meal is done in under 20 minutes! Excellent served with boiled new potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat hot grill or barbecue. Slash skins of fish deeply three times on each side to let the heat permeate the flesh. Remove the heads if you like.
- 2Brush the fish lightly with oil, and season with salt and pepper both inside and out.
- 3Cook under grill or on barbecue for 4 minutes on each side, or until the skin is browned and the flesh feels firm.
- 4Melt the butter in a wide shallow pan, and fry the nuts quickly until toasted. Add the garlic and parsley, and fry the mixture briefly until the parsley darkens slightly.
- 5Add the lemon juice with more salt and pepper to taste and heat through.
- 6Put each trout on a warm serving plate, and spoon over cashew and garlic butter.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Trout With Cashew and Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.5
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 145.5 mg
- Sodium 276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 43.6 g