1/3 Photos of Grilled Thai Steak Sandwiches
Shelby Jo's Note:
A tasty recipe from the Dole website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 -1 1/4 lb flank steaks or 1 -1 1/4 lb sirloin steak
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 5 french bread rolls, halved and lightly toasted
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh dole fresh cilantro stem
- 1Drain pineapple slices; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
- 2Combine reserved juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper in a large, shallow, non-metallic dish. Add steak, turning to coat all sides. Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- 3Grill or broil steak, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, 9 to 10 minutes on each side or until meat is desired doneness. Add pineapple slices the last 10 to 15 minutes of grilling, or until golden brown. Discard any remaining marinade. Cut steak into thin slices.
- 4Spread mayonnaise evenly over rolls. Evenly layer bottom halves of rolls with steak, cucumber, pineapple slices and cilantro. Place top halves over layer halves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Thai Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1013 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 754.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
DOLE® Pineapple Slices