Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
A recipe from Ricardo
Make and share this Grilled Swordfish With Kiwi and Tomato Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine half the oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Season with salt. Add the fish and coat well with the marinade. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Add the chives, tomatoes, and diced kiwi. Season with salt. Set aside.
- Grill the fish for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, place the salsa in the center of the plates. Top with the fish and serve with rice. Garnish with the kiwi slices.
I served this for a special family dinner and everyone loved it. I will make it again. Thanks for sharing a really good recipe.