Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
A recipe from Ricardo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 teaspoons pink peppercorns, lightly crushed
- 4 thick fillets swordfish (about 700 g or 1 1/2 lb)
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 5 kiwi fruits (2 sliced and 3 diced)
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine half the oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Season with salt. Add the fish and coat well with the marinade. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Add the chives, tomatoes, and diced kiwi. Season with salt. Set aside.
- Grill the fish for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, place the salsa in the center of the plates. Top with the fish and serve with rice. Garnish with the kiwi slices.
I served this for a special family dinner and everyone loved it. I will make it again. Thanks for sharing a really good recipe.