A recipe from Ricardo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium. Oil the grate.
- 2In a bowl, combine half the oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Season with salt. Add the fish and coat well with the marinade. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- 3In another bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Add the chives, tomatoes, and diced kiwi. Season with salt. Set aside.
- 4Grill the fish for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 5To serve, place the salsa in the center of the plates. Top with the fish and serve with rice. Garnish with the kiwi slices.
Browse Our Top Kiwifruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kiwifruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swordfish With Kiwi and Tomato Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: