- 1 (16 ounce) packageuncooked Barilla castellane
- 1 lb flank steaks or 1 lb strip steak, grilled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare castellane according to package directions; drain.
- Combine cooked castellane with steak, onion and peppers in large bowl.
- Combine vinegar, oil, apricot preserves, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- Add dressing to castellane mixture and toss well.
- Serve immediately over beds of lettuce.