1/1 Photo of Grilled Steak Fajitas
This is incredibly quick and easy to prepare; however, the preparation time noted does not include the 2-12 hours marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper in blender until smooth; pour into shallow bowl. Coat steak with marinade in bowl. Refrigerate covered, turning occasionally, 2-12 hours.
- 2Heat broiler or prepare grill.
- 3Grill steaks 3 inches from heat, turning once, about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Let stand loosely covered 3 minutes.
- 4Warm tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil in hot oven or on grill 3-4 minutes.
- 5Thinly slice steak on a diagonal and place on tortillas. Top with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Roll up and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.8
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 2074.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: