This is incredibly quick and easy to prepare; however, the preparation time noted does not include the 2-12 hours marinating time.
- Process lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper in blender until smooth; pour into shallow bowl. Coat steak with marinade in bowl. Refrigerate covered, turning occasionally, 2-12 hours.
- Heat broiler or prepare grill.
- Grill steaks 3 inches from heat, turning once, about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Let stand loosely covered 3 minutes.
- Warm tortillas wrapped in aluminum foil in hot oven or on grill 3-4 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak on a diagonal and place on tortillas. Top with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Roll up and serve hot.