1/2 Photos of Grilled Southwestern Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Serve with yellow rice garnished with chopped fresh cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinned chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
- 1Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Rub evenly with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with chili powder, garlic salt, and paprika.
- 2Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with Pineapple Salsa. Garnish, if desired.
- 3Pineapple Salsa:.
- 4Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- 5Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pineapple slices, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Coarsely chop pineapple, and combine with red bell pepper mixture.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Southwestern Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo