Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Frm simply her mag.
Make and share this Grilled Seafood Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 70 g butterfish, medallion
- 60 g large shelled prawns, shelled
- 70 g salmon, medallion
- 30 g squid rings
- 15 g scallops
Garlic and herb marinade
- 30 g garlic marinade
- 50 g basil leaves
- 15 g rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml vegetable oil
Rosted baby potatoes
- 110 g baby potatoes, blanched & peeled
- 5 g garlic, chopped
- 3 g salt, to taste
- 15 g unsalted butter
- 5 g parsley, chopped
- Skewer the seafood, althernationg one piece of each type.
- marinate with the herb & garlic marinade for about 10 minutes.
- Place on charcoal grill & cook over a medium heat.
- Marinate vege with salt and pepperm brush with a little oil and add to the grill.
- Heat the pan and saute the chopped garlic in butter.
- Add the potatoes and season with salt.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven for 8-qom minutes When potatoes are cooked, sprinkle with chopped parsley.