Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great combination and very simple to make
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 4 slices prosciutto (thin wide slices)
- In a small bowl mix together mustard, onion and pepper, spread over both sides of salmon.
- Place fish skinned side down on prosciutto wrap around fish.
- Place fish, prosciutto seam side up on greased grill over medium heat, close lid and grill, turning once. until fish flakes about 10 minutes.