Recipe by Meekocu2
This is an Emeril's recipe I got off the Food Network site. For something so simple, this is SO tasty!! Grilled asparagus goes well with this.
- 236.59 ml frozen corn, thawed
- 2 large vine ripe tomatoes (about 2 C diced)
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 88.74 ml diced red onions
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets, with skin
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml Emeril's Original Essence
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, add corn, tomatoes, avocados, onions, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Lightly brush the fillets with olive oil and season flesh side with 1/8 tsp of the Essence, 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of the remaining pepper. Add to grill, skin side down, and cook until skin is crisp about 4-5 minutes. Turn and cook until the salmon is opaque and medium rare about 4 minutes, or how ever you like your fish cooked.
- Serve with relish on top with the grilled asparagus.