This is the perfect summer recipe sure to impress! It is also good with Maui Maui.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach, washed
- 4 -5 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 -30 grape tomatoes or 20 -30 cherry tomatoes
- Drain pineapple reserving 1/3 c of juice.
- Mix 1/3 c pineapple juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, ginger and brown sugar.
- Cut fish into 4-5 servings and place in a pan.
- Pour marinade over fish let stand 20 min turn over and marinate 20 more minute.
- Heat grill or broiler in oven. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Spray fish with non-stick spray; grill or broil 3-4 minutes per side (about 10 minutes total for every 1-inch thick fillets). Grill pineapple slices at the same time fish is grilling.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan boil then remove from heat.
- After cool wisk in vinegar and oil.
- Place washed spinach on plates, arrange tomatoes and crumbled feta over spinach. Place grilled fish in middle of plate and drizzle with 1-3 tablespoons dressing.