1/1 Photo of Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad
Samantha in Ut's Note:
This is the perfect summer recipe sure to impress! It is also good with Maui Maui.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach, washed
- 4 -5 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 -30 grape tomatoes or 20 -30 cherry tomatoes
- 1Drain pineapple reserving 1/3 c of juice.
- 2Mix 1/3 c pineapple juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, ginger and brown sugar.
- 3Cut fish into 4-5 servings and place in a pan.
- 4Pour marinade over fish let stand 20 min turn over and marinate 20 more minute.
- 5Heat grill or broiler in oven. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Spray fish with non-stick spray; grill or broil 3-4 minutes per side (about 10 minutes total for every 1-inch thick fillets). Grill pineapple slices at the same time fish is grilling.
- 6Place marinade in a small saucepan boil then remove from heat.
- 7After cool wisk in vinegar and oil.
- 8Place washed spinach on plates, arrange tomatoes and crumbled feta over spinach. Place grilled fish in middle of plate and drizzle with 1-3 tablespoons dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 1034.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 29.0 g