Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the perfect summer recipe sure to impress! It is also good with Maui Maui.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach, washed
- 4 -5 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 -30 grape tomatoes or 20 -30 cherry tomatoes
- Drain pineapple reserving 1/3 c of juice.
- Mix 1/3 c pineapple juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, ginger and brown sugar.
- Cut fish into 4-5 servings and place in a pan.
- Pour marinade over fish let stand 20 min turn over and marinate 20 more minute.
- Heat grill or broiler in oven. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Spray fish with non-stick spray; grill or broil 3-4 minutes per side (about 10 minutes total for every 1-inch thick fillets). Grill pineapple slices at the same time fish is grilling.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan boil then remove from heat.
- After cool wisk in vinegar and oil.
- Place washed spinach on plates, arrange tomatoes and crumbled feta over spinach. Place grilled fish in middle of plate and drizzle with 1-3 tablespoons dressing.
Loved this recipe. Perfect for a hot summers day. The dressing for the salad is out of this world. Will definitely make this again and again.
I havent rated this before but I make it all the time!! This is one of my favorites as well as my entire family. We all just love how delicious the salmon turns out and the feta really makes the dish complete! Thank you for a terrific light meal
I did not have ginger or grape tomatoes but it was still delicious. I also added strawberries, grilled mushrooms, purple onion and toasted walnuts.