Grilled Salmon Spinach Salad
- Drain pineapple reserving 1/3 c of juice.
- Mix 1/3 c pineapple juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, ginger and brown sugar.
- Cut fish into 4-5 servings and place in a pan.
- Pour marinade over fish let stand 20 min turn over and marinate 20 more minute.
- Heat grill or broiler in oven. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Spray fish with non-stick spray; grill or broil 3-4 minutes per side (about 10 minutes total for every 1-inch thick fillets). Grill pineapple slices at the same time fish is grilling.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan boil then remove from heat.
- After cool wisk in vinegar and oil.
- Place washed spinach on plates, arrange tomatoes and crumbled feta over spinach. Place grilled fish in middle of plate and drizzle with 1-3 tablespoons dressing.