Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
The moderate flavor and moist meaty texture of salmon make it an ideal partner for the bold flavor of this terrific marinade...talk about Grill-Mates®!
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil, vinegar and dill weed in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.