Recipe by shelbyrose
This recipe comes from TOH Quick Cooking Magazine. Grilling the marinated salmon and vegetables in foil packets really enhances the flavors! Preparation time does not reflect refrigeration time.
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag; mix well.
- Cut salmon into four pieces; place in bag.
- Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning to coat several more times.
- Drain and discard marinade from fish and vegetables.
- Place each piece of salmon and about 1/3 cup of vegetables on a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square).
- Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.