Recipe by bellacola
Great for the hot days of summer!
Top Review by racrgal
I used garlic and parsley for the seasonings of choice. Instead of foil packets I used an oven safe casserole dish (on the grill). The results were excellent. The shorter cooking time previously reviewed was plenty of time. An easy dish that I'm sure we'll enjoy often. :-)
- 1 potato
- 3 -4 slices onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- spices (parsley, cayenne, cajun seasoning...whatever)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a large piece of foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice the potato thinly and place on the foil.
- Place onion slices on top of the potato.
- Add garlic, spices, and butter.
- Seal the foil package and grill for about an hour or until potatoes are soft but somewhat crispy.