Pork Tenderloin cut into medallions, wrapped in bacon and seasoned with rosemary & dijon mustard. Prep them and make them right away, or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each tenderloin into 6 rounds.
- 2wrap bacon around each.
- 3Poke a hole all the way through the round with a skewer. Remove the skewer and replace it with a sprig of rosemary.
- 4Thread 3 tenderloin rounds onto a skewer, at right angle to the rosemary.
- 5Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- 6Mix mustard, vinegar, oil, salt & pepper.
- 7Brush on flat side of pork.
- 8Grill on med-high for 16-18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 408.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: