Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
Pork Tenderloin cut into medallions, wrapped in bacon and seasoned with rosemary & dijon mustard. Prep them and make them right away, or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before grilling.
- 3 pork tenderloin
- 9 slices bacon, cut in half
- 9 sprigs fresh rosemary, halved crosswise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each tenderloin into 6 rounds.
- wrap bacon around each.
- Poke a hole all the way through the round with a skewer. Remove the skewer and replace it with a sprig of rosemary.
- Thread 3 tenderloin rounds onto a skewer, at right angle to the rosemary.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Mix mustard, vinegar, oil, salt & pepper.
- Brush on flat side of pork.
- Grill on med-high for 16-18 minutes.