Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Drag out those BBQ's and fire them up, it's time to try out those recipes that you've been saving up!This is so delicious! And so good with a fantastic Margarita with all the trimmings! Enjoy your summer! Tip: roll your limes on the counter or cutting board rather firmly a few times until they feel soft, you will nearly double the amount of juice.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, snipped
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 lbs boneless pork top loin (single loin)
Directions See How It's Made
- For the marinade:.
- Combine lime peel, lime juice, oil, garlic, cilantro, pepper, and salt. Place pork roast in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl. Pour marinade over meat in bag. Seal bag; turn to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from bag; reserve marinade.
- In covered grill, arrange medium coals around a drip pan. Test for medium-slow heat above the pan. Place roast on rack over drip pan, but not over the coals. Cover and grill for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 160° to 170°F, brushing occasionally with the reserved marinade.