1/3 Photos of Grilled Pepperoni & Mozzarella Cheese Pizza Sandwich
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftover pepperoni and mozzarella and didn't want the usual type pizza. So, I took the mentioned ingredients, added a few more and used a couple of slices of Italian Herb & Parmesan Bread (Bread Machine - Abm) (You can use you favorite Italian Bread, this is just was on hand ) The ingredients that were used in this recipe is what was on hand, please feel free to add your favorites.If you add another type of meat,please make sure meats are cooked completly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take one slices of bread and butter one side, place in skillet and spread pizza sauce on the unbuttered side of bread.
- 2Add half the cheese over the sauce, speading evenly.
- 3Sprinkle with seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes,if using extras and them at this time.
- 4Top the seasoned cheese with the chopped pepperoni,and cover pepperoni with remaining cheese.
- 5Take remaining side of bread, butter one side and place unbuttered side on top of the cheese.
- 6Grill sandwich over medium heat on each side ( be careful when turning over so you won't lose the filling ) until golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pepperoni & Mozzarella Cheese Pizza Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.9
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 1068.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: