Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Spread 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce on each piece of bread.
- Place mozzarella and provolone cheese slices on side with sauce on first piece of bread.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the cheese slices.
- Top with second piece of bread, sauce side down.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook on both sides until cheese inside is melted and outside is golden brown or darker if you like.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation