Prep 15 hrs
Cook 45 mins
Awesome side dish on the grill..when cooking steaks etc. I like to use fresh herbs from garden
Make and share this Grilled Parmesan Potatoes and Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small red potatoes, about 3/4 lb, unpeeled, cut into 1-1 1/2 " pcs..about 2 cups
- 1 cup ready to eat baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise if large
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppered seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. cut 18x12" sheet of heavy duty foil.
- Place potatoes and carrots on center of foil sheet. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, peppered seasoning salt and cheese, stir slightly to mix and coat vegetables.
- Wrap packet securely using double fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion. When grill is heated, place packet, seam side up on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6" from medium coals.
- Cook 45-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open packet carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Sprinkle with chives.
The prep time is too long!
An excellent potato recipe! The sweetness of the carrots mixes wonderfully with the spices & carrots. I used a small casserole dish instead of foil. I used raw baby carrots. Due to the fact I was going to cook chicken, I nuked the potatoes & carrots, in the casserole dish, for three minutes before placing them on the grill. They were finished when the chicken was done. If I was grilling a slow cooking meat I wouldn't nuke at all. The prep time is WAY off. This is quick to put together. This is an excellent, easy dish that we will enjoy often!