Recipe by mwolach
A quick and easy sandwich with some great flavor. I invented this one day when I wanted Italian and DW wanted chicken.
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cut into 4 sandwich size pieces
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 Italian rolls
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken pieces into a large gallon plastic baggie.
- Close and pound to consistent thickness.
- Add oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Seal baggie and toss to mix. Make sure that the chicken pieces are covered evenly.
- Open baggie and add parmesan.
- Close and toss again to mix parmesan and ensure adequate coverage.
- Grill for 7 minutes per side on oiled grill or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. The chicken will stick due to the parmesan cheese. This is normal.
- When done place onto buttered buns/rolls and top with cheese slice and sauce.