1/1 Photo of Grilled Nutella and Banana Sandwich
My own concoction after scrounging around late one night for a quick impromptu dessert. Turned out pretty yummy, if I say so myself! Of course, how can you go wrong with anything Nutella?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread nutella over each slice of pound cake.
- 2Place banana over Nutella on one of the cake slices.
- 3Fold second cake slice onto the first to make a sandwich.
- 4Spread butter on one side of sandwich. Grill, buttered side down, until golden brown.
- 5Butter second side of bread, flip, and grill until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Nutella and Banana Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 253.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: