Recipe by maryjane in spain
...from the kitchen of Nigel Slater. Intensely savoury, it must be eaten very hot, with salt and the squeeze of a lemon. *****24 hour marinade required
Top Review by loof
We love grilled chicken and this was a good way to prepare it! I love tarragon with chicken and it really stood out in this marinade. I used boneless skinless breasts and they were so flavorful. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008
- 8 chicken quarters, de-boned
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, heaping
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, heaping
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- De-bone chicken.
- Mix the oil, herbs, mustard and vinegar.
- Coat chicken and marinade overnight in the fridge.
- Get bbq or grill sizzling hot.
- Place chicken skin side down.
- Expect smoke and sizzling.
- Cool until skin is brown and crispy, turning after 4-5 minutes.
- Continue cooking until juices run clear - roughly 4-5 further minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sea salt and a squeeze of lemon.