1/1 Photo of Grilled Mustard and Herb Chicken
maryjane in spain's Note:
...from the kitchen of Nigel Slater. Intensely savoury, it must be eaten very hot, with salt and the squeeze of a lemon. *****24 hour marinade required
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1De-bone chicken.
- 2Mix the oil, herbs, mustard and vinegar.
- 3Coat chicken and marinade overnight in the fridge.
- 4Get bbq or grill sizzling hot.
- 5Place chicken skin side down.
- 6Expect smoke and sizzling.
- 7Cool until skin is brown and crispy, turning after 4-5 minutes.
- 8Continue cooking until juices run clear - roughly 4-5 further minutes.
- 9Serve with a sprinkle of sea salt and a squeeze of lemon.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mustard and Herb Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: