Recipe by djmastermum
If you like Moroccan food, you have got to try these. They are marinated for about 8 hours in Moroccan spices and oil, so they are moist and tender. YUM YUM YUM Changed so as not to offend any Moroccans (I originally inadvertadly used pork ;-/)
- 8 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 3 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 6 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 kg beef rib
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix spices together to for a paste.
- Pour paste over ribs and use a pastry brush to coat thoroughly.
- Place in refridgerator for 2 - 8 hours before grilling.
- Add 1/4 - 1/2 ts chilli powder, or cayenne pepper if you would like you ribs spicy!