Recipe by JenniferK2
We make this for most camping trips. I get it ready at home and at camp we just put it on the grill. Goes great with corn on the cob and baked potatoes. Use your favorite meatloaf recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix your favorite meatloaf recipe using the LEANEST beef.
- When hollowing out onions, be sure to not go all the way through bottom or sides. Reserve removed onion for other use.
- Stuff the onions with as much hamburger mixture that will fit, mounding it on top a bit.
- Place onion in middle of square piece of foil. Pull sides of foil to top and twist.
- Bake on grill until beef is no longer pink. Usually 45 minutes or so, depending on size of onion.
- You can mix, stuff and freeze at home. Pop into cooler, and these will be ready to cook that night!