- Ready In:
- 1 (8 inch) flour tortillas or (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup frosted flakes (sweetened crunchy cereal) or 1/2-3/4 cup granola cereal
- honey, to drizzle (optional)
- Spread tortilla evenly with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle cereal on top.
- Drizzle honey over cereal. Roll and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Absolutely wonderful and nutritious for my Sunday afternoon snack, and took care of my sweet tooth in a wholesome way. I had to use lightly crushed Cheerios as that's the only cerial I had. I can't wait to buy some other more crunchy cereal for this, as it's something I can foresee eating quite often. Thanks for sharing!