Recipe by nikicham
Found this recipe on another website and LOVED it. It makes for such a great summer meal. I like to pair it with frozen margaritas. ;-)
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
I can't believe that no one has tried this recipe yet. I made as written with the exception of doubling the hot sauce and adding about 2 tablespoons honey to the marinade. I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs and marinated them overnight. I was rewarded with extremely flavorful, juicy, tender chicken. It doesn't get much easier than this. I will be making this recipe often during the grilling season. Mad for My-3-Chefs June 2012.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place olive oil, lime juice, onion, tarragon, salt, and hot sauce into a large, resealable plastic bag; shake to mix.
- Add chicken thighs, coat with marinade, squeeze out air, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (I leave it in overnight).
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center.