1/5 Photos of Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs
Very flavorful chicken - easy to make and are good served hot off the kabob or cold in a salad. This is a recipe for two. The photos show the chicken paired with my Bean Salad and sun dried tomato dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass dish (due to the acid) combine all the ingredients except the chicken. Mix well and set aside.
- 2cut your chicken breasts into strips - then into small cubes.
- 3Bathe the chicken in the marinade for 30 mins or longer if you can.
- 4Skewer pieces of the chicken far enough apart to ensure even cooking.
- 5Preheat grill to medium high.
- 6Grill on indirect heat for approximately 10 minutes a side. The indirect heat allows you to cook the chicken a little longer ensuring doneness.
- 7Flip and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- 9This recipe is paired with my Bean Salad with Sun Dried Tomato dressing (Bean Salad and Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing).
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 243.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 42.0 g