Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very flavorful chicken - easy to make and are good served hot off the kabob or cold in a salad. This is a recipe for two. The photos show the chicken paired with my Bean Salad and sun dried tomato dressing.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard (I use whole grain)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- In a glass dish (due to the acid) combine all the ingredients except the chicken. Mix well and set aside.
- cut your chicken breasts into strips - then into small cubes.
- Bathe the chicken in the marinade for 30 mins or longer if you can.
- Skewer pieces of the chicken far enough apart to ensure even cooking.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill on indirect heat for approximately 10 minutes a side. The indirect heat allows you to cook the chicken a little longer ensuring doneness.
- Flip and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- This recipe is paired with my Bean Salad with Sun Dried Tomato dressing (Recipe #228063).