Prep 1 hr 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay - Show: Boy Meets Grill - Episode: Provencal Grilling
Make and share this Grilled Lamb Chops With Tapenade Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 8 baby lamb chops, Frenched
- olive oil or canola oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- chopped fresh oregano leaves, for garnish (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped lemon zest
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup nocoise olive, pitted and coarsely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat grill to high.
- Brush lamb chops with oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper and the herbes de Provence, pressing the herbs to adhere. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until slightly charred and cooked to medium-rare doneness. Serve 2 chops per person topped with some of the Tapenade Butter. Garnish with fresh oregano, if desired.
- TAPENADE BUTTER:.
- Place butter, anchovies, garlic, zest, and pepper flakes in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the olives, salt, and pepper and pulse until well combined. Scrape the mixture into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, if desired. Remove the butter from the refrigerator 10 minutes before serving to soften slightly.
- Yield: about 1 1/2 cups Tapenade Butter.