Recipe by Oolala
From a supermarket handout. Marinate from 1 hour to overnight and grill.
Top Review by hedgiehog
Tasty recipe! I used bone in pork chops and made a batch for OAMC. I used ginger paste because I'm somewhat lazy. I grilled them and serve with jasmine rice and grilled asparagus. The chops were very moist and the marinade was truly savoury and delicious. Asian dishes are a favourite in our home so I will certainly be making these again. Thanks for sharing Oolala!
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except chops.
- Put chops in a flat Pyrex baking dish and pour marinade over it; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- For OAMC: Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed.
- Place the bag on a refrigerator shelf to thaw.
- To cook: Follow cooking directions.
- When ready to cook, discard marinade and grill chops until done (160°F on a meat thermometer).