Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Make and share this Grilled Flank Steak With Spicy Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Make 1/4" deep lengthwise cuts in steak, spacing them 1" apart, then crosswise, forming a crosshatch design.
- Place in shallow glass dish.
- Mix marinade. Pour over steak, rubbing ginger into cuts.
- Cover, chill overnight, turning a couple of times.
- Mix sauce ingredients in small bowl.
- Heat barbecue to hot.
- Grill steak about 7 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to platter.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice across grain.
- This is best served at room temperature.
- Serve with sauce.
Great Summer meal. I was going to post but you had done it. Thank you. I have been making this for 20+ years and it is great. Do the meat early in the morning and then a great dinner is just a short time away. We can eat the whole recipe just the two of us. It is that good. Serve with Asian Fingerling Potatoes.