Recipe by Cluich
A good way to get away from just slathering chicken in BBQ sauce before throwing it on the grill.
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halves)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients in a zip bag, then add chicken. Marinate for at least an hour (longer, especially overnight, is better).
- Grill 7-8 minutes per side or till cooked (or bake at 375 for 30 minutes), until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.