2 hrs 30 mins
Barbell Bunny's Note:
Remember....the longer you marinade your chicken, the tastier it will be! From Life's Ambrosia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and pat dry the chicken.
- 2Combine chipotle peppers, honey, vinegar, garlic, lime and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a food processor. Process until it becomes a paste.
- 3Place chicken in a glass dish, lightly season with salt. Transfer 1/4 cup of the marinade to a bowl and set aside. Spread remaining marinade over chicken and turn to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 4When ready to cook. Heat grill over medium heat. Grill chicken until browned on all sides, turning once and brushing with reserved marinade. Cooking time is about 25 – 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken legs. Chicken is done when it is punctured and juices run clear.
- 5Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chipotle Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 177.3 mg
- Sodium 401.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 42.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: