1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken With Curry Glaze
Karen From Colorado's Note:
I made this as an experiment to have something different then BBQ sauce. It is very sticky with a nice spicy sweet taste. Serve it with some grilled sliced pineapple, onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes for a one grill meal with a tropical flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons water or 2 teaspoons fruit juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 4 chicken breast halves or 1 whole chicken, cut up
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine first 10 ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- 2Cook over med heat, stirring constantly to a boil.
- 3Stir and cook 2 minutes more; remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 5Grill meat until nearly done.
- 6Brush curry sauce on the meat during the last part of the cooking time.
- 7Turn and coat the other side.
- 8Keep turning and adding sauce until the sauce is used up, allowing 1 or 2 minutes between turns to allow the sauce to cook onto the meat. (you can also make this in the oven).
- 9Serve with lots of napkins.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Curry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.7
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 886.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 16.3 g