From the Weber Grill Cookbook. These are the best you'll ever have.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos recipe from Food.com.
Ingredients for Marinade
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Ingredients for the Salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 large ripe avocado, Peeled and Diced
- 5 green onions, white part only chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Condiments for tacos
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 14 ounces black beans, heated
- 10 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- To make Marinade: In a small bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients. Rinse the chicken thighs under cold water dry with paper towels. Put marinade and chicken in ziplock bag overnight.
- To make the salsa: Combine the salsa ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine milk and sour cream.
- Grill chicken over Direct Medium heat 8 to 10 minutes until meat is firm turning once. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In heated soft tortillas place chicken, cheese, drained black beans, sour cream, salsa, and lettuce on tacos.