1/3 Photos of Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos
Vicki in CT's Note:
From the Weber Grill Cookbook. These are the best you'll ever have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ingredients for Marinade
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Ingredients for the Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 large ripe avocado, Peeled and Diced
- 5 green onions, white part only chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Condiments for tacos
- 1To make Marinade: In a small bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients. Rinse the chicken thighs under cold water dry with paper towels. Put marinade and chicken in ziplock bag overnight.
- 2To make the salsa: Combine the salsa ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Combine milk and sour cream.
- 4Grill chicken over Direct Medium heat 8 to 10 minutes until meat is firm turning once. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 5In heated soft tortillas place chicken, cheese, drained black beans, sour cream, salsa, and lettuce on tacos.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.8
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 658.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 29.4 g