Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken cutlet
- 4 whole wheat kaiser rolls, halved horizontally
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
- 4 slices tomatoes, about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 slices red onions, thin slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine Light Mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Evenly spray cut-side of rolls with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original and grill, pressing gently to sear, 1 minute or until rolls are toasted. Evenly spread rolls with basil mixture, then top with chicken, tomato, onion and lettuce.
- Nutrition Information per serving: Calories 410, Calories From Fat 70, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g, Sugars 10g, Dietary Fiber 8g, Protein 35g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 20%.