philip dreger's Note:
From Wine Bar Food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup raisins, plumbed in water and drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1Coat the chicken breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Arrange on grill and cook until cooked through.
- 3Remove chicken breast from grill and set aside to cool.
- 4When cool enough to handle, thinly slice the breasts.
- 5Transfer to a mixing bowel and add pesto(see steps below for pesto), raisins, sun-dried tomatoes, and pine nuts.
- 6Mix well to combine, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Serve or store covered in fridge for up to a day.
- 8For the pesto.
- 9Combine basil, garlic, pine nuts and salt in a blender or food processor.
- 10Process until pureed.
- 11Pour into bowel and add the cheese and olive oil, stirring until pesto is smooth and creamy.
- 12Pesto can be kept in fridge for up to 2 days, bring to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad With Pesto, Raisins, Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.3
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.2 mg
- Sodium 771.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 48.2 g