Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Summer salad recipe from Redbook magazine.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn-Tomato Relish and Goat Cheese Dr recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup crumbled soft mild goat cheese (4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons whole thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 ears corn, husks removed
- cooking spray
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 heads bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- Heat grill to high.
- Puree 1/2 cup of the goat cheese, the olive oil, sour cream, milk, vinegar, and garlic, 1 tbs of the thyme leaves, 1/4 tsp of the salt, and 1/4 tsp of the pepper in a food processor until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tsp of the salt and remaining pepper and thyme.
- Coat corn with cooking spray and oil the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, turning once, until juices run clear, 10 minutes.
- At the same time grill corn, turning often, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, 10 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob and place in a bowl with tomato, 2 tbs of the dressing and remaining salt; stir gently to combine.
- Divide lettuce among four serving plates and top each with a quarter of the corn-tomato relish and one sliced chicken breast half.
- Drizzle remaining dressing and crumble remaining goat cheese evenly over salads.