Chef Christine's Note:
Summer salad recipe from Redbook magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup crumbled soft mild goat cheese (4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons whole thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 ears corn, husks removed
- cooking spray
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 heads bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1Heat grill to high.
- 2Puree 1/2 cup of the goat cheese, the olive oil, sour cream, milk, vinegar, and garlic, 1 tbs of the thyme leaves, 1/4 tsp of the salt, and 1/4 tsp of the pepper in a food processor until smooth; set aside.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tsp of the salt and remaining pepper and thyme.
- 4Coat corn with cooking spray and oil the grill rack.
- 5Grill chicken, turning once, until juices run clear, 10 minutes.
- 6At the same time grill corn, turning often, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, 10 minutes.
- 7Cut corn from cob and place in a bowl with tomato, 2 tbs of the dressing and remaining salt; stir gently to combine.
- 8Divide lettuce among four serving plates and top each with a quarter of the corn-tomato relish and one sliced chicken breast half.
- 9Drizzle remaining dressing and crumble remaining goat cheese evenly over salads.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn-Tomato Relish and Goat Cheese Dr
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 683.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar