1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Salad
Across the Ocean's Note:
This is the only chicken salad I'll eat since I started making it. Taken from the Silver Spoon cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 red pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 5 baby corn (cut into pieces)
- bamboo shoot (optional)
- 1/2 bunch scallion (sliced)
- 1Using a sharp knife cut 3-4 diagonal slits in each cutlet.
- 2Place onto a lined small baking pan.
- 3Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken cutlets.
- 4Place on oven rack 8-10 inches away from top.
- 5Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, cover, and let sit for ½ hour.
- 7Combine salad ingredients.
- 8Combine all dressing ingredients well by hand.
- 9Pour over salad ½ hour before serving.
- 10When chicken is cool, cut into strips.
- 11Toss salad with dressing and chicken.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 560.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: