1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken Kabobs
4 hrs 15 mins
This is a great, healthy dinner, lunch or appetizer that fills you up, but doesn't leave you feeling guilty. I love the combination of the chicken with peppers and onion. You can also use your broiler for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup low-fat peach yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut in large chunks
- 2 bell peppers, cut in large chunks (red, yellow or green)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 4 bamboo skewers (soaked in water a few hours)
- 1(4 hours preparation includes the time to marinate the chicken.).
- 2-Combine yogurt, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger and fresh parsley. Add chicken chunks & refrigerate in a sealed container a few hours.
- 3-Preheat grill. Peel onions & cut into thick slices, also chunk peppers.
- 4-Alternate chicken, onion and peppers onto bamboo skewers. Remove excess marinade.
- 5-Brush w/olive oil & season w/salt & pepper. Grill approximately 10 minutes; turn once & cook until brown & cooked through.
- 6-Serve over a bed of hot, cooked rice or fresh salad greens. You can even have as an appetizer with your favorite dipping sauces (bbq, honey-mustard, teriyaki, etc).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 232.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 18.7 g