Definately not McDonalds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup caesar salad dressing (homemade or store-bought)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips (can use equivalent tenderloins)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, washed and shredded
- 1/2 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and broken into bits
- 4 ounces gouda cheese, grated
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Mix dressing and orange juice in a salad bowl; set aside.
- 3Coat chicken strips with herbs and oil and season to taste. Cook on grill with lid closed 5–7 minutes, depending on thickness of strips.
- 4While chicken cooks, add remaining ingredients to salad bowl and toss well.
- 5Top with hot chicken and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad W/Bacon and Gouda
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.3
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 661.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 28.1 g