Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
Definately not McDonalds.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad W/Bacon and Gouda recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing (homemade or store-bought)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips (can use equivalent tenderloins)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, washed and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and broken into bits
- 4 ounces gouda cheese, grated
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix dressing and orange juice in a salad bowl; set aside.
- Coat chicken strips with herbs and oil and season to taste. Cook on grill with lid closed 5–7 minutes, depending on thickness of strips.
- While chicken cooks, add remaining ingredients to salad bowl and toss well.
- Top with hot chicken and serve immediately.