Recipe by Ridgely
This is a great way to add a little zip to those boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, healthy too. Easy adaptable to a GF grill.
Top Review by justcallmetoni
The addition of the lime adds a really pleasant flavor to a basic grilled chicken breast. I cooked mine on the GF grill for 5 minutes and the meat was moist and tender. Thanks Ridgely!
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between two sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and flatten to ¼ thickness.
- Combine lime juice and oil, brush over both sides of the chicken.
- Rub both sides of the chicken with jerk seasoning.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high hot coals.
- Place chicken on rack; grill, covered 5 to6 minutes on each side until done.