- 1 egg
- 1-2 slice American cheese
- 2 slice bacon or 1 slice ham or 1 slice Canadian bacon or 1 sausage patty
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter (half to cook egg, other half to butter bread)
- hot sauce (optional)
- 2 slice sourdough bread or 2 slice bread, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat items if neseccary.
- Fry egg until yolk is hard. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. If you like hot sauce you can use that to season as well.
- Butter both pieces of bread on one side, and place cheese, meat and egg beteen the slices, buttered sides of bread outward (like making a grilled cheese).
- Grill sandwich on both sides in a skillet on med-low heat until golden and cheese is melty.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve.