Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Cooking Light is responsible for this recipe. DH loves oysters, so he is really looking forward to these.
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 dozen oysters, in the shell, scrubbed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic in a small saucepan, and stir well.
- Prepare grill.
- Place saucepan containing sauce on grill rack. Place the oysters on grill rack, and grill 5 min or so until a few oysters begin to open.
- Remove oysters from heat. Carefully open oysters, leaving on the half shell.
- Sprinkle oysters with parsley, and drizzle with sauce.
- Serve with lemon wedges.