Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
My attempt to recreate a Whole Foods side dish. I've also used bleu cheese crumbles instead of the parmesan.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 large portabella mushroom
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- Chop asparagus, portobella, onion and bell pepper into bite size pieces then place in a gallon size zip lock bag.
- Add garlic powder, ground pepper, balsamic and olive oil then seal the bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hours flipping the bag occasionally.
- Grill in a basket (not the hinged type, but the bowl type) over medium high heat till crisp tender.
- Use the marinade to drizzle over the veggies while occasional stirring.
- Remove from grill to a serving dish and sprinkle the the cheese over the veggies.
- You're ready to serve.