Grilled Asian-Glazed Salmon and Veggies
- Combine ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce and hoisin sauce in a zip-top bag. Mix ingredients together.
- Lightly score salmon so marinade can be absorbed. Squirt with lemon juice. Place salmon in bag, messaging marinade to coat fish. Marinade for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours.
- In another zip-top bag, combine oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon-pepper and garlic salt. Add vegetables, massaging to coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer, turning bag occasionally.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium. Spray a grill pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place pan on grill. Remove vegetables from marinade; arrange on half of the pan. Grill until tender, turning frequently, until tender and slightly charred, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Arrange salmon on the hot pan after vegetables have cooked for 10 minutes. Grill salmon until done, about 10 minutes.